This website continues to grow well beyond my expectations. The best part is, the growth has occurred entirely from the support of readers like you. A special thanks to each of you for sharing this website and the articles on it. But even more than that, thank you for sharing the life-changing message of natural health and chiropractic care.
Here’s a trip down memory lane of True Health’s top 10 blog posts viewed this year, judged by page views:
1. Is Your Spine In Line? Ever wonder how to tell if your spine is out of alignment. This post offers a look at 15 warning signs of an unhealthy spine.
2. Breastfeeding Is ‘Health, Not Lifestyle’ Choice This post includes a graphic that lists the benefits of breastfeeding as well as the role chiropractic care plays in optimal breastfeeding.
3. Sharpen Your Child’s Mind If your child is having difficulty concentrating at school, often seems lethargic, or is constantly frustrated with trying to learn, the following tips can help you address the cause and offer natural solutions.
4. The TrueHealth Grocery List This is a list of nutrient dense, fresh, whole (or in some cases minimally processed) foods which promote optimal health. The post includes a printable PDF version to bring with you on your next grocery trip.
5. Alkaline vs. Acidic Our body has a desired state of slightly alkaline, but most Americans eat a diet full of acid forming foods. Here is a basic list of alkaline and acidic foods as well as a detailed chart.
6. The Core Four This is an explanation of the four supplements that everyone (men, women, and children) should be taking. These are supplements that will actually improve your health and well-being if taken on a regular basis.
7. I Don’t Believe in Chiropractic There are many people out there that question the notion that chiropractic is a viable health care tool. This post takes a closer look at what chiropractic is.
8. Are Baby Carriers Good For the Spine? Many new parents are unsure as to how to carry their newborn, especially when it comes to how it may affect their developing spines. This post explores the best way to carry based on anatomy and neurology of the infant.
9. Lower Blood Pressure Naturally A chiropractic adjustment of C1 can significantly lower high blood pressure (This adjustment has the effect of not one, but two blood-pressure medications given in combination).
10. How to Beat Seasonal Allergies Naturally Seasonal allergies are far from normal, and the fact that they are so common means that many do not have an optimally functioning body. Here are some tips for beating allergies this and every spring without relying on pill popping
Whether you’ve been reading True Health for one week, one month, or since we started two years ago – thank you. This blog owes its success to the support of its readers.