15 Warning Signs of an Unhealthy Spine:
- Your Heels Wear Out Unevenly. This can be due to uneven leg length or stress along the length of the spine.
- You Can’t Take a Satisfying Deep Breath. Subluxations in the upper back and ribs can cause restricted breathing and/or expansion of the chest.
- Your Jaw “Clicks”. This can be caused by neck misalignment and severe tension in the upper neck.
- You Have to “Crack” Your Neck, Back, or Other Joints Often. This is your body telling you that something is out of alignment. It can be caused by areas of your spine that are locked or jammed.
- You Can’t Twist or Turn Your Head or Hips to Either Side Easily and Equally. Reduced range of motion comes from misaligned vertebrae.
- You Are Often Tired. An unbalanced spine drains your energy.
- You Have Poor Concentration. Misalignments in your spine affect the Brain-Body connection.
- You Have Low Resistance to Disease. Chiropractic adjustments to reduce nerve pressure have been shown to help increase white blood cells throughout the body. Studies show that every time you get adjusted, your Interleukin-2 (IL-2) levels go up immediately. IL-2 is what your body uses to kill viral and bacterial assaults.